Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Work and The Incline

Today brought a good amount of snow and very misty fog! It was also my first Saturday working our morning hours at the office. It was pretty quiet with only one patient coming in. I don't think people wanted to venture out in the weather unless they absolutely had to. I am also on call for the first time over the weekend which just means I have to have my cell attached to me all the time to get calls.
With a quiet morning I was able to leave the office by noon, eat some lunch, get home, take a 30 min nap and still have time to head outside for a workout. I decided to make a trip up the Incline. I hadn't been on it in awhile. I like going on colder, snowier days as there are less people out making it more peaceful. It was very foggy but beautiful with all the trees frosted with snow and ice. Only took me 35 minutes to the top and then down Barr Trail. My eye lashes were frosted and I had strings of soft icicles all over me by the end. It was a perfect end to the day.
The snowy steps of the Incline.
Tomorrow brings more snow and fog which means more time for adventures in the snow. I love Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment